1 20oz pineapple can
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 cup Maida/All purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
For pineapple glaze
1/2 cup tinned pineapple juice
1 1/4 cup confectionery sugar or granulated sugar
1. In a wide glass bowl beat butter and add eggs one at a time.
2. Add sugar and beat well.
3. Sift flour,baking soda and salt.Now add to the bowl and beat until mixed.
4.Drain and Chop the pineapple into small chunks and reserve the juice.
5.Add the complete drained pineapple chunks to the batter and fold evenly.
6.Preheat Owen to 350° F and grease 8*8 round pan.
7. Pour batter into the greased pan and bake for about 40 mins.
8.Meanwhile lets prepare sugar glaze. In a sauce pan pour reserved pineapple juice and sugar. Stir continuously for 5 mins in medium flame. Let it cool for 5 mins.
9. After 40 mins take the cake out from Owen and allow it to cool. Do not remove cake from cake pan.With the help of tooth pick or knife poke the cake here and there. Pour the 3/4th of pineapple glaze on top of it. Wait for 5 mins.
10. Now flip the cake gently from cake pan to a plate or cake board. Now pour remaining pineapple glaze on the other side evenly. Let it sit in refrigerator overnight.
Enjoy every bite 😋😋😋 Juicy pineapple cake.
I could not wait no longer to get perfect cake slices.We were so hurry to eat our cake. We just waited for an hour to taste. 😜😝😝 We finished half cake at a time. Remaining cake i allowed it to sit in refrigerator for whole night. It was so juicy and my cake was so perfect to cut into sharp slices. I personally liked overnight soaked cake. It was just !