1 20oz pineapple can
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 cup Maida/All purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
For pineapple glaze
1/2 cup tinned pineapple juice
1 1/4 cup confectionery sugar or granulated sugar
1. In a wide glass bowl beat butter and add eggs one at a time.
2. Add sugar and beat well.
3. Sift flour,baking soda and salt.Now add to the bowl and beat until mixed.
4.Drain and Chop the pineapple into small chunks and reserve the juice.
5.Add the complete drained pineapple chunks to the batter and fold evenly.
6.Preheat Owen to 350° F and grease 8*8 round pan.
7. Pour batter into the greased pan and bake for about 40 mins.
8.Meanwhile lets prepare sugar glaze. In a sauce pan pour reserved pineapple juice and sugar. Stir continuously for 5 mins in medium flame. Let it cool for 5 mins.
9. After 40 mins take the cake out from Owen and allow it to cool. Do not remove cake from cake pan.With the help of tooth pick or knife poke the cake here and there. Pour the 3/4th of pineapple glaze on top of it. Wait for 5 mins.
10. Now flip the cake gently from cake pan to a plate or cake board. Now pour remaining pineapple glaze on the other side evenly. Let it sit in refrigerator overnight.
Enjoy every bite 😋😋😋 Juicy pineapple cake.
I could not wait no longer to get perfect cake slices.We were so hurry to eat our cake. We just waited for an hour to taste. 😜😝😝 We finished half cake at a time. Remaining cake i allowed it to sit in refrigerator for whole night. It was so juicy and my cake was so perfect to cut into sharp slices. I personally liked overnight soaked cake. It was just !
2 1/2 cups Basmati rice
2 big onion
4 green chilli
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala
2 tsp biriyani masala
1 tbsp curd
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp ghee
1 tsp jeera
Few coriander leaves
Few mint leaves
For the rice
1 bay leaf
1 cinnamon stick
1 tsp Sahi jeera
1.Boil the eggs and allow it to cool. Make slit on it.
2.meanwhile boil 5 cups of water and add 1 tbsp salt. Add bay leaf, cinnamon,Sahi jeera, cardamom and cloves to it. Add rice and cook until it's 100℅ done. It will take 5-6 mins.Drain and keep aside
3.In a wide pan heat oil and ghee
Splatter jeera. Add slice onions and fry till golden color.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Saute well
5.Add chopped tomato and little salt. Close the lid and cook until tomato gets cooked.
6.Now add in all powders,curd,lime juice, coriander,mint leaves and required salt. Mix well and close the lid. Let it cook for few mins.
7.Now add boiled egg to the masala and coat well. Remove the egg and keep aside.
8.Add cooked rice and mix gently to the masala. Chk for salt.
9.keep the masala coated egg in the center of rice and close the lid. Let it sit in dum for 5-8 mins.
10.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with raita.
5 Drumstick chicken
1/2 packet ready-made tandoori masala(I used Shawn tandoori masala)
2 tbsp curd
1/2 lime/1 tsp vinegar
2 tsp oil
Few drops of red color(edible)(optional)
1.Wash chicken with turmeric powder and drain all the water.
2. In a big bowl add chicken, tandoori masala,lime juice,food color and oil. Mix well and set in fridge for 30 mins.
3. Now add curd and mix well. Let it marinade for overnight.
4.Preheat Owen at 350° F. Line up all the marinated chicken in a aluminum foil wrapped tray. Cook it for 1 hour or until it's done. Make sure you are flipping every 20 mins.
1/2 cup pineapple chunks
1/2 cup grapes
Few Sliced almonds
1 tbsp tutty fruity
1 cup Rava
1 cup sugar + 1 tbsp
1 tbsp ghee+ 1 tsp
1 tbsp oil
Few drops Pineapple essence
2 cups hot boiling water
1.Add 1 tbsp of sugar to chopped Apple,pineapple and grapes. Let it sit for 15-30 mins. First start boiling water.
2. In a pan add 1 tbsp of ghee and oil. Roast cashews and raisins. Transfer roasted cashews and raisins to plate.
3.Add Rava and roast nicely in the ghee for 3-4 mins. Add hot boiling water to it. Stir continuously without any lumps and rava gets cooked.
4.Now add sugar and stir. Add yellow food color, pineapple essence and give a nice stir.
5. Now add sugar soaked fruits and mix well.
6.Finally add roasted cashews, raisins and tutty fruity and a tsp of ghee. Mix well and switch off the flame. Garnish with sliced almonds.
1. You can add any fruits additional like pineapple,pear, berries etc. But Apple grapes and pineapple goes well.
2.Adjust sugar as per your taste buds. 1:1 ratio was perfect for us.
3. Don't use too fine Rava for kesari. Normal Indian Rava gives you perfect texture and taste.